Storyline

Kline, a former Los Angeles police officer turned private detective, is hired by a powerful pharmaceutical conglomerate boss to investigate in Asia the disappearance of his only son, Shitao, whom he has not seen in person since the boy was ten. Now in his 30s, Shitao has gone missing in the Philippines where he had been helping in an orphanage.



Movie details I Come with the Rain

Release : 2009-05-14
Genre : Drama, Thriller, Foreign
Runtime : 114 minutes
Company : Central-Europa Film

Cast

Josh HartnettasKline
Elias KoteasasHasford
Takuya KimuraasShitao
Byung-hun LeeasSu Dongpo


Search Result :

Amazon.de: I Come with the Rain - Filme & TV
I come with the Rain FSK 18 (Auf der Suche nach der Wahrheit Fand er die Hlle) ~ Byung-Hun Lee, Takuya Kimura, Shawn Yue Yenkhe Tran Nu (DVD) - Dolby
I Come With The Rain - Film 2009 - FILMSTARTS.de
I Come With The Rain, Ein Film von Tran Anh Hung mit Josh Hartnett, Yen-Khe Tran-Nu. bersicht und Filmkritik. Kline (Josh Hartnett) ist ein durch den Serienkiller ...
I Come with the Rain | Film 2009 | moviepilot.de
Alle Infos zum Film I Come with the Rain (2009): Kline ist einer der besten Cops von Los Angeles. Bis er in der Gewalt des perversen Serienkillers Hasford
I Come with the Rain | Film | Kritik | critic.de
Filmkritik zu I Come with the Rain. Das Schweigen der Lmmer: Tran Anh Hungs vorletzter Film I Come with the Rain hat wohl das, was allgemein als Kultpotenzial ...
I Come with the Rain (2009) - IMDb
Ex-Los Angeles cop turned private eye Kline travels to Hong Kong in search of Shitao, the missing son of a powerful pharmaceutical conglomerate boss. Enlisting Meng ...
I Come with the Rain - Trailer | Deutsch | HD
Auf moviepilot findest du alle aktuellen I Come with the Rain Trailer meist in HD Qualitt! Der Player berechnet automatisch die beste Trailer-Auflsung fr deine ...
I Come with the Rain | deutscher Trailer - YouTube
Kline ist einer der besten Cops von Los Angeles. Bis er in der Gewalt des erversen Serienkillers Hasford die Hlle auf Erden durchlebt. Seelisch und ...
I Come with the Rain - Trailer - kino-zeit.de - das Portal ...
Trailer I Come with the Rain ... Der ehemalige Polizist Kline (Josh Hartnett) reist nach Hongkong, um Shitao (Taykuya Kimura), den verschwundenen Sohn eines ...
www.ofdb.de
I Come with the Rain (Frankreich / Hongkong / Spanien / Irland ...
Die molodezhnaja.ch-Filmkritik von Tran Anh Hungs Thriller I COME WITH THE RAIN (2009) mit Josh Hartnett, Lee Byung-hun, Takuya Kimura, Elias Koteas und Shawn Yue

Categories: , ,

Leave a Reply