Storyline

After 27 bodies are discovered in a collapsed tunnel in Tijuana, a man tries to unravel the mystery before becoming the next victim.



Movie details I Witness

Release : 2003-04-13
Genre : Action, Adventure, Crime, Drama, Mystery, Thriller
Runtime : 98 minutes
Company :

Cast

Jeff DanielsasJames Rhodes
James SpaderasDouglas Draper
Portia de RossiasEmily Thompson (as Portia De Rossi)
Clifton Collins, Jr.asClaudio Castillo
Wade WilliamsasRoy Logan (as Wade Andrew Williams)
Mark CarltonasCarter
Jordi CaballeroasCaptain Madrid
Adriano GonzlezasUmberto Zato (as Adriano Gonzalez)
Pablo CunqueiroasFather Perez


Search Result :

I Witness (2003) - IMDb
Directed by Rowdy Herrington. With Jeff Daniels, James Spader, Portia de Rossi, Clifton Collins Jr.. After 27 bodies are discovered in a collapsed tunnel in Tijuana ...
I Witness DVD - Kritik - Trailer - Film - Blu-ray, DVD und ...
I Witness - In der mexikanischen Grenzstadt Tijuana werden in einem eingestrzten Drogentunnel 27 Leichen Mnner, Frauen und Kinder entdeckt. Die Polizei ...
I.Witness Kostenlos anhren, Konzerte, Statistiken ...
Schau Videos und hre kostenlos I.Witness an: Loved, und mehr, zudem 12 Bilder. Hardcore, Screamo und Hardcore punk. Kostenlose MP3-Downloads ...
I.Witness | Facebook
I.Witness. 176 likes. We met in 2008, started to make songs, play together, recorded first demo in summer 2009, first full-length album in september, recorded ep in ...
OFDb - I Witness (2003)
Von Rowdy Herrington. Mit Jeff Daniels, James Spader, Portia de Rossi, Clifton Collins Jr., Wade Williams und Mark Carlton.
I-Witness | Facebook
I-Witness is an award-winning documentary news and public affairs television show in the Philippines. It airs Monday nights, 11:30pm, on GMA7.
i-Witness Home
i-Witness Managed Services for network monitoring and management, powered by Golden West Technologies. From our world class network operations center, we are able to ...
I-Witness | Public Affairs | GMA News Online
GMA's most awarded documentary program, presenting thought-provoking stories by four of the most trusted journalists in the Philippines.
I Witness - Film - www.new-video.de - Das Filmlexikon
Darsteller, Inhalt und Kritik von I Witness (Thriller, USA 2003)
I Witness Gma Episodes | WatchPinoyTube
Your #1 source for I Witness everyday. Free new tv shows, showbiz news, free filipino movies, episodes and much more only at your favorite channel WatchPinoyTube!

Leave a Reply