Storyline

Detective Philip Marlowe (Dick Powell) is hired by hulking Moose Malloy (Mike Mazurki) to locate his old girlfriend that he lost track of while serving time in prison. With each lead he follows, Marlowe encounters lies, larceny, perjury, theft and a beautiful femme fatale (Claire Trevor).

An Original Philip Marlowe Mystery

Movie details Murder, My Sweet

Release : 1944-12-09
Genre : Crime, Drama, Mystery, Thriller, Film Noir
Runtime : 95 minutes
Company : RKO Radio Pictures

Cast

Claire TrevorasHelen Grayle/Velma Valento
Anne ShirleyasAnn Grayle
Dick PowellasPhilip Marlowe
Miles ManderasMr. Grayle
Douglas WaltonasLindsay Marriott
Otto KrugerasJules Amthor
Mike MazurkiasMoose Malloy
Donald DouglasasPolice Lt. Randall (as Don Douglas)


Search Result :

Murder, My Sweet Wikipedia
Murder, My Sweet (Alternativtitel: Mord, mein Liebling und Leb wohl, Liebling , Originaltitel: Murder, My Sweet) ist ein in Schwarzwei gedrehter US-amerikanischer ...
The Murder of My Sweet Wikipedia
The Murder of My Sweet ist eine schwedische Symphonic-Metal -Band. Inhaltsverzeichnis 1 Geschichte 2 Namensherkunft 3 Stil 3.1 Texte 3.2 Musik 4 Besonderes 5 ...
Murder, My Sweet (1944) - IMDb
This adaptation of the Raymond Chandler novel 'Farewell, My Lovely', renamed for the American market to prevent filmgoers mistaking it for a musical (for which Powell ...
The Murder Of My Sweet
my space. reverb nation. latest videos ...
Murder, My Sweet | Listen and Stream Free Music, Albums, New ...
Murder, My Sweet's profile including the latest music, albums, songs, music videos and more updates.
The Murder of My Sweet - Official Site
THE MURDER OF MY SWEET's profile including the latest music, albums, songs, music videos and more updates.
Murder My Sweet
Murder, My Sweet (1944) - IMDb
After being hired to find an ex-con's former girlfriend, Philip Marlowe is drawn into a deeply complex web of mystery and deceit.
Murder, My Sweet - World News
The Murder Of My Sweet - Bleed Me Dry, THE MURDER OF MY SWEET - Unbreakable (2012) // official clip // AFM Records, THE MURDER OF MY SWEET - Black September (2012 ...
Murder My Sweet | Facebook
Murder My Sweet, Austin, TX. 616 likes. Aaron Barrera: Vocals and Guitars~ Mark Younger-Smith: Guitars, Keys, Bass, Vocals~ Chris Potter: Keyboards,12string, Vocals ...

Leave a Reply